- Project Manager: Choose which Projects to sync locally with your iPad and which projects to keep on the server.
- Duplicate Slate: Choose what information will be copied when duplicating a Slate and what is left out.
- User Preferences: Set your preference on how Setellite auto-increments new Slates.
- User Preferences: Set your preference on how Setellite handles the ‘to’ field with Takes.
- The Slate list can now be sorted descending.
- When a lens with a single focal length is chosen for a Camera, this focal length will automatically be applied to its Takes.
- When exporting references the filtered list of slates will now be applied correctly.
- The slateboard now always uses the correct framerate for displaying cards.
- Improved accuracy of the timecode display on the slateboard.
- Takes will now log the cameras t-stop instead of f-stop.
- Takes can now be added to the Template Slate.
- Several small bug fixes and improvements.
- Increased speed and responsiveness.
- Project-wide search feature (beta).
- Easy downloading of references.