- TV Episodes and Blocks are now supported.
- References can now be added to the project on the Project References Page.
- When creating a new take its cameras are now automatically activated.
- When no stereo camera model is selected, the stereo specific fields are now hidden for a clearer interface.
- Downloading projects when logging in on a new device is now much faster.
- A bug was fixed that may cause the app to crash when exporting a project to CSV files.
Updates to the web-readout:
- Implemented a live update (meaning without the need for a page refresh) for the following objects: project contacts, gear, camera, lens, filters, slate, slate camera, references, take and take camera.
- Edit, add and delete has now also been turned on for contacts, gear camera, lens and filters, slate, slate camera, take, take camera and references.
- Presets have been turned on.
- ‘Synopsis’ has been added.
- Create duplicate slate has been turned on (also copies cameras and references.)
- Date picker has been implemented (also supports live update).
- Many small bug fixes and tweaks.