- New crop tool: when setting an image as thumb for a slate or project cover, you can now crop the image
- You can now see which objects already have a note on the project notes screen (ghosted/not-ghosted).
- You can now unlink a reference (or multiple) from a slate by tapping on the Unlink button.
- When you select a lens from your project gear in the slate camera tab, the focal length and lens type are automatically filled out.
- You can now select multiple items on the filter field of the take camera.
- Recent entries are now rememberd for the fields: take name, filter and shutter angle.
- Several small bug fixes and (UI) improvements.